Below are links to excerpts from my upcoming autobiography, No Grey Areas. Please leave a comment, I’d love to hear what you think:)
Click on the orange to read the full story.
- YOUNG AND TENDER: My childhood, growing up with a mentally – sometimes physically – abusive father, and an alcoholic mother
- HELLO CHIPMUNKS: My time in the Air Training Corps which led to my very first disastrous date aged 14
- BOOZE AND FISTS: The story of how my mother’s addiction to alcohol led my father to repeatedly punch me in the face, and how Mum chose booze over my wellbeing
- THE BROOM GRANGE: Detailing my first ever regular paid gig as a pianist in a local hotel
- MALTA, A SWEDISH GODDESS: A humorous account of my first trip overseas. Did I choose to spend an evening with a drunken middle aged Maltese guy, or a beautiful young lady from Sweden? All is revealed!
- RAYMOND: my step-brother committed suicide aged 21. I would meet him three years AFTER his death
- CHOPPY WATERS: Aged 20, I was working on a ship playing in a band and we got hit by two freak waves in a horrific storm.
- DONNA THE DANCER: A romantic account of Donna, a dancer who would steal my heart during a contract on a ship in the Mediterranean
- 360 DEGREES: Here, I take you through my first ever solo flight when I was working towards my private pilots license
- TSUNAMI: A long detailed account of my experiences of the Asian Tsunami of 2004 while I was working at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Phuket, Thailand
- HOSPITAL: After suffering a compression fracture in my spine along with many other injuries in a car crash, and subsequently spending almost two weeks in hospital, you’d be forgiven for thinking that I slowed down a little. You’d be wrong.
- BANGKOK, 2007, JOHN KIM: Enjoy one of the many antics my dear Korean friend and myself got up to in Bangkok as two curious expats living life to the full